With ongoing generation change occurring in Australia, Business Owners have five choices:
- Continue to the next generation - If so, what are the steps to improve management standards for enhanced business success, now and for the next generation?
- Sell - How do you maximise the sale value which recognises years of hard work, risk taking and commitment by the owner?
- Partial or total Management Buy Out (MBO) - A choice which is becoming more popular and recognises/ rewards those who contributed to the wealth created. If this is your choice how do you structure, document and finance a successful MBO?
- Capital raising/ IPO - A choice for those businesses large enough to withstand the cost of the due diligence process and owners who are prepared to accept close scrutiny by an independant Board, shareholders, media and regulatory authorities.
- Liquidate - A choice where we are not involved.
Whilst the choices appear simple the inability of Business Owners to make decisions is the problem – but we have the Solutions!
With more Business Owners wanting a better life within or outside the Business, making the correct choice that suits their personal situation remains very difficult without the benefit of the independent, mature, experienced Advisors we provide.